It’s All for the Kids
Making a Donation
PCYS offers multiple ways for those that believe in our mission to provide support through the donation of time, talent, and treasure. These opportunities include:
- Cash donation to general fund
- Endowment fund contribution through Tulsa Community Foundation
- Donation to Friends of the Shelter
- Memorial/Honorarium Gifts
- Sponsorship and reservations to annual gala, An Evening to Remember
- Periodic bank drafts
- Legacy/planned giving
- Designation of stocks, bonds, art, insurance policy, etc. (evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
What we do
Transitional Living Program
18-22 years of age
Prevention and Early Intervention
- Life skills
- Art, poetry, and photography contest
- Safe Place
Emergency Youth Shelter
7-17 years of age
Mental Health and Substance Abuse Counseling
- Community At-Risk Services (OJA)
- Victims of Crime Services (VOCA)
Building a Competent Community for Suicide Prevention
- Civic clubs
- Faith-based organizations
- Community individuals
- First responders
- Adult and Youth 6-12 grades
What Drives Us
Payne County Youth Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing free quality services for the positive development and recovery of children, youth, and families.
Volunteers are proof to our youth that someone cares. There are many ways to volunteer at PCYS. Learn more by clicking the button below.
PCYS is always in need of volunteer individuals and groups for a multitude of tasks including virtual tutoring, outdoor lawn and property care at the shelter and administrative office, fundraising, administrative duties, and so much more. Contact Britney Hardin at email@example.com for more information on how you can make a difference in the lives of our youth.
Upcoming Online Events
Mondays - LGBTQ+ Building Resilience
6:00pm Zoom Webinar – Join PCYS in partnership with Diversity and Rural Advocacy Group at OSU for a FREE weekly webinar on ways to build resilience with the LGBTQ+ community.
Thursdays - The Many Faces of Grief Group
10:30am Zoom – Join PCYS Clinician, Laura, in open discussion of different topic points each week, tailored to each individual’s unique grief. We will always be here for you!